Cloud Workflow and Document Management Solution
Your Choice: A Subscription SaaS or a Licensed Private Cloud
SaaS: ALL THE FUNCTIONALITY, FOR LESS THAN HALF THE PRICE
Your Cloud Workflow and Document Management Solution that requires no software downloads or mobile apps, just use your browser. Engine-Box technology lets you, your vendors, and customers, get access to your files without a VPN, anywhere they are, with all the engineering functionality you expect from a workflow and cloud document control tool. Now with two Cloud options: a subscription SaaS or a licensed private cloud.
Access anywhere, any time
Get access to files from anywhere, any time! No longer are users constrained to having to be in the office to get the files they need. This means access from home, work sites, the production floor, any time of day. A huge improvement in work productivity happens during periods that have traditionally been down time.
No client software
There's no software or mobile app to download! Get to the cloud document management system by simply using the device’s browser, regardless of the device operating system or browser software, without needing to download and maintain client software or mobile apps. There is no deployment required; the system can be utilized almost immediately.
Forget having to send hard copies around to get responses, or sending files by email and not knowing where they end up. With Engine-Box, users can collaborate, in real-time, from anywhere, by viewing, redlining simultaneously, and printing the same files.
With Engine-Box there is no infrastructure to maintain. The advantage of cloud systems is that it's managed by the solution provider and its IT staff. This reduces hardware and software requirements, many hours of IT support, and all those calls to IT to help with software they have little knowledge of.
The cloud is a great tool for ensuring workflows are accomplished in real-time, as actions, decisions, and reports are accessible to all participants as they happen, increasing the speed and quality of decisions. Fewer mistakes and wrong turns result when all workflow participants are using the same information, the same versions, and can see the same markups and redlines.
Engine-Box offers industry leading security and backup. Infrastructure security is typically improved as the system is hosted on a Tier 1 outsourced platform provider with some of the world best intrusion prevention, software and hardware backup, and virus and malware protection.
Rather than pay for licenses that may not be used in the future, subscription pricing lets organizations only pay for the user access they need. When project-oriented work is required, subscriptions can be acquired for the term of the project. The lower annual cost of subscriptions can also reduce the hit to the company’s capital budget.
Licensed Private Cloud
If you want to own your licenses but don't want the hassle of implementing and managing your infrastructure, we have the perfect solution.
With a Licensed Private Cloud you get all the functionality of Engine-Box.com but you own the licenses, and we provide the hardware and software on AWS. For ITAR and FedRAMP requirements, we also offer a GovCloud option.
Typical Use Cases
Distribute drawings and documents to vendors/contractors/customers
- Easy method to give third parties access to all types of project files
- Let third parties download files, or only let them view and markup on your site
- Audit every event that occurs, by date and time and user name
- Set up notifications to alert you of views, downloads, uploads, markups and more
- Sync with an on-premise ImageSite for greater security and easy file uploads.
Create a project team repository and historical record
- Make sure all relevant project documents and drawings are in a single, easily accessible place
- Manage workflows around the documents to ensure actions are completed on-time
- Use the repository as a means to notify team members, and third parties if applicable, of new actions and new documents and versions
- Files are available for audit and post-project reviews, monitoring a history of actions taken and documents created and revised.
Give your road warriors easy access, regardless of their device
- Gives users traveling outside the office fast access to any drawing or document, without needing a CAD license
- Let users employ whatever device they want including laptops, tablets or smartphones (we are platform agnostic)
- Collaborate with users in real-time as they markup documents
- Feel secure as files are never downloaded, users only see streaming images.
Provide a cloud-based location to receive submittals and requests for information (RFIs)
- Receive submittal files from vendors/contractors/customers without having to create a VPN or FTP account
- Have a clear history of all files and requests uploaded by third parties
- Receive RFI questions and provide answers by simply updating the cloud system
- Ensure third parties only see folders they have permission to see and upload to
- No need for complex SharePoint portals.
eQuorum specializes in engineering workflow and document management. Our comprehensive, yet easy-to-use software provides the solution to manage data from design to manufacturing and production, to sales, support and administration.