ATLANTA, GA — eQuorum Corporation announces major new features in Version 10.1 of ImageSite, its flagship, comprehensive, yet affordable Document Management Solution for manufacturers, architects, engineers, utilities, universities and government. eQuorum understands the need to continue providing the highest level of usability and security. Version 10.1 is now available to customers.
Major enhancements in ImageSite 10.1 include:
- Engine-Box per-tenant white labeling: Customize your eQuorum Engine-Box subscription with your own signage.
- Download ImageSite grid views as CSV files: All grid type views are now downloadable as a CSV file.
- Configurable IP blocking for failed logins: Set up rules to determine when to lock out IP address ranges when login failures occur.
- Password complexity requirements: Newly created passwords must now meet a rigorous standard. An onscreen display shows the password’s strength.
- Microstation DGN rendering support.
- Teamcenter JT format file rendering support (3D modeling).
- Support for Autocad 2018.
- Support for the Canon TX-3000 series plotter.
“Our focus continues on making our document management solutions easier to use, more secure, and more affordable,” remarked Scott Brandt, CEO of eQuorum. He added, “Our cloud document management product, Engine-Box.com, is now available for free trial, we are convinced users who try out the system will find it very usable and easy to learn.”
ImageSite is an easy-to-use, single source Document Management Solution that allows for automation, distribution and collaboration among users across entire enterprises. Because ImageSite is entirely HTML5-based, it’s accessible by any operating system or mobile device without client software or mobile apps.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, eQuorum is the developer of the ImageSite suite of products, an enterprise-wide content management solution with departmental level pricing. ImageSite can be implemented as both an internal document management system and as a cloud-based collaboration solution with affiliates, customers, and vendors for a wide variety of industries. eQuorum provides solutions including its software, NIST assessment consulting, training, and implementation services to help customers quickly realize the productivity benefits of their solutions. For additional information regarding eQuorum’s products and services, please call 404.497.8110 or visit the company’s web site: https://www.eQuorum.com.
ImageSite is a registered trademark of eQuorum Corporation.
All other products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.