ATLANTA, GA – eQuorum Corporation announces major new features for Version 11.2 of ImageSite®, its powerful, yet affordable engineering workflow and document management solution. This update includes new integrations, such as Okta Single Sign-On and Vault 2021. The new version also includes improvements to document security, using industry-leading multi-factor authentication and improved password control. Notably, the system allows for greater customization, Workflow+ enhancements, and improved performance.
Version 11.2 will be available to customers starting June 17th and will be able to enjoy new features and enhancements designed to improve productivity, communication, collaboration and security. eQuorum understands the need to continue providing the highest level of usability, security, and functionality in the industry, which is why we designed ImageSite 11.2 with our customers' needs in mind. As engineers ourselves, we are dedicated to constantly making improvements to ImageSite to ensure the highest possible value for engineers.
According to Scott Brandt, CEO of eQuorum, “we are always looking to make our solutions more robust and valuable at the same price point. And every round of releases is increasingly focused on securing the files and data that are the heart of our customers’ intellectual property.” Further, “I think it’s incredible how quickly and efficiently our development group can turn around requests from our customers, that ultimately are extremely useful to a broader spectrum of our customer base.”
New features and enhancements in ImageSite 11.2 include:
- Workflow+ Enhancements:
- The workflow map now includes step actions and details with mouse hover over a step
- Workflow actions can be carried out on Primary or supporting documents added to the workflow
- Documents added to workflows can now be flagged
- Workflow steps can be configured as definitive end steps, optionally releasing Primary documents
- Workflows can be archived at any time, manually or through automation
- The Workflow search filter speed has been improved and additional search fields are now incorporated.
- Domain Enhancements: Domain groups and users can now be searched using case-insensitive queries, improving performance for domains containing a large number of groups and users.
- Downloading Files as Displayed: Files can now be downloaded as their displayed name in Workspace projects.
- Markup Ownership: Markup editing and deletion can now be restricted to the markup author.
- Okta SSO Support: ImageSite now supports Okta for Cloud Single Sign-on (SSO)
- Markups in published PDFs: Markups can now be added to published PDFs when publishing files for Transmittals. This includes consolidated PDFs produced for Transmittals and PDFs created as part of a Workflow action.
- Set Enhancements: Users can now flag sets as “Modifiable,” meaning a Set’s contents can now be modified while retaining the original Set’s name. Admins can also configure sets to always the original version of a document if an original set document is versioned up.
- White label Enhancements: White labeling now allows customers to brand ImageSIte with their own logos, images, and color schemes and many of the textual attributes and labels in ImageSite.
- Better Password Control: Administrators can now set minimum requirements for passwords, based on length, capital/lower case letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Multi-factor Authentication (MFA): ImageSite now optionally supports multi-factor authentication using time-based synchronization keys, email, or text messaging. Administrators can require users to set up and enable MFA and different MFA can be assigned by group or by project.
- Mobile Application Enhancements: The mobile small screen application for ImageSite has undergone many enhancements to the usage of local storage devices, and has also been updated with many of the new Markup capabilities of ImageSite and a complete search bar.
- Note/Comment Thread Enhancements: The Notes feature has been reworked to incorporate a tree-like structure for thread themes and included notes.
- Publish Queue Prioritization: Jobs in the Publish Queue are now prioritized based on the types of publish job.
- ImageSite Client Support for AutoCAD 2021 and Vault 2021: ImageSite now integrates with AutoCAD 2021 and Vault 2021.
- ImageSite now supports HP PageWide XL4000 printers/plotters.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, eQuorum is the developer of the ImageSite suite of products, including Engine-Box.com cloud solution, an enterprise-wide workflow and content management software with departmental level pricing. ImageSite is implemented as both an internal workflow and document management system and as a cloud-based collaboration solution with affiliates, customers, and vendors for a wide variety of industries. eQuorum provides solutions including its software, NIST assessment consulting, training, and implementation services to help customers quickly realize the productivity benefits of their solutions. For additional information regarding eQuorum’s products and services, please call 404.497.8110 or visit the company’s web site: https://www.eQuorum.com/
ImageSite is a registered trademark of eQuorum Corporation. All other products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.