ATLANTA, GA – eQuorum Corporation announces major new features for Version 11.3 of ImageSite®, its powerful, yet affordable engineering document management software and engineering workflow solution. eQuorum continues to provide the highest level of usability, security, and functionality to enhance the overall customer experience.
Version 11.3 will be available to customers starting November 23rd and is equipped with powerful new features designed to help improve file sharing, collaboration, engineering processes, and document management. Customers will be able to enjoy new features that will improve productivity and collaboration including enhancements to workflow, dashboard and reporting views.
According to Scott Brandt, CEO of eQuorum, “we are always looking to make our workflow and engineering document management solutions more robust and valuable at the same price point. Given the change in work habits, especially during the pandemic, we are increasingly focused on providing our customers with tools that make collaborating easier and more secure and that provide an even greater sense of confidence to share important files and data in order to complete their tasks and bring the products to market faster.”
New features and enhancements in ImageSite 11.3 include:
- Workflow + Enhancements:
- Roles can now be created and used in workflows to provide security and responsibilities to a variable set of users and groups at different workflow steps.
- The workflow map now includes more information, such as Conditional Advancement specifics.
- Workflows now provide a “catch-up” process, sending status notifications when users are added in the middle of a workflow process.
- The Workflow listing and Dashboard widget can now be filtered to only show workflows in which the user is an active participant.
- AWS S3 Data Acquisition Support: Files can now be uploaded to ImageSite via Data Acquisition from an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket.
- RFIs (Request for Information): Links to RFIs can now be shared.
- PDF Enhancements: Files can now be stamped with watermarks when downloaded, published, or printed locally.
- Digital Signatures: Digital signatures can now be deleted by the signer or an administrator.
- Sets Enhancements: The Sets functionality now contains a tree view and a document viewer section.
- Reports Enhancements: Reports can now be run across multiple selections, such as folders, files, and projects while displaying data based on the items currently selected.
- Checked-Out Documents: The checked-out user and date are now shown at the bottom of the Explorer Viewer and in the Search results panel (in Viewer mode).
- SSO Enhancements:
- Various enhancements for Single Sign-On services have been added.
- Better handling of group membership and user recommissioning through ID Providers.
- Large File Support: ImageSite now supports uploading very large files over 2GB.
- Markup Enhancements:
- The Markups palette can now be resized and supports a default color, font, and configurable ‘username’ that a user can change.
- Markup performance and usability has been improved and new markups on checked-out documents can now be prevented.
- Symbols and images can now be rotated.
Existing customers can download the upgrade from the Customer portal starting November 23rd. For customers upgrading from ImageSite versions prior to 11.2, please contact eQuorum Customer Support at support@eQuorum.com for assistance in upgrading.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, eQuorum is the developer of the ImageSite suite of products, including Engine-Box.com cloud solution, an enterprise-wide workflow and content management software with departmental level pricing. ImageSite is implemented as both an internal engineering document management system and engineering workflow solution and as a cloud-based collaboration solution with affiliates, customers, and vendors for a wide variety of industries. eQuorum provides solutions including its software, NIST assessment consulting, training, and implementation services to help customers quickly realize the productivity benefits of their solutions. For additional information regarding eQuorum’s products and services, please call 404.497.8110 or visit the company’s web site: https://www.eQuorum.com/
ImageSite is a registered trademark of eQuorum Corporation. All other products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.