Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on eQuorum’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on eQuorum’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by eQuorum at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on eQuorum’s web site are provided “as is”. eQuorum makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, eQuorum does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall eQuorum or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on eQuorum’s Internet site, even if eQuorum or a eQuorum authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on eQuorum’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. eQuorum does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. eQuorum may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. eQuorum does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
eQuorum has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by eQuorum of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to eQuorum’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- If information concerns a user in the EU, we will ask the user to opt-in first.
- You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
|Contact you||File Access|
|Traditional contact information|
|Internet contact information|
|User generated content|
Who we are:
- eQuorum Corporation
- 6285 Barfield Road
- Suite 350
- Atlanta, GA 30328
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: www.eQuorum.com
What types of information does this website collect?
We collect the following types of information:
- Traditional contact information, such as mailing address, phone number, and company name.
- Internet contact information, such as email addresses.
- Web pages visited, click stream data, and other navigation information.
- Non-financial identification information, such as username and password combinations.
- User content such as forum messages and comments.
Why is this website collecting the information?
We collect the information for the following purposes:
- Improve Web Site navigation
- Respond to visitor inquiries
- Permit access to private areas
- Provide requested information or access.
Are my comments made public?
When visitors leave comments on the website we collect the data shown on the Comments form and also the visitors IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Comments are not shared outside the corporation.
If you have an account and you login to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you login, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me," your login will persist for two weeks. If you logout of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookies will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires in one day.
How are embedded links handled?
Articles and posts on this site may included embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who will receive the information?
The information will be shared with the following parties:
- Our internal staff
How long will the information be kept?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Is my information sent to any third-parties?
Your personal data is NOT sent to any third-parties. If information concerns a user in the EU, we will ask the user to opt-in first.
What if I think there are inaccuracies in my information?
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
6285 Barfield Road
Atlanta, Georgia 30328-4303
Phone: 800 800 7568